Thursday 1 April 2010

It's a start...

As ever, I have no idea what I have started - when you switch off your internal critic and just go for it, anything can happen.

Apart from anything else, it's great shutting off that f***ing voice of authority.

Do you remember 'playing' as a kid? Well, the fun with a script (as opposed to a novel) is that it seems a good idea to act it out, or make a Gilliam animation to help with the process, or...or...

So as well as getting a script started (for the hell of it) I might find myself in other areas of creativity and modern tools and toys.

I know when I finished early on one NaNoWriMo I found myself contributing little video comments, and even a radio interview, just because...

It's not too late to join in, on Day One. Script Frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment